Ordering, Delivery, Payment, and Cancellation Policy:
1. All package prices are VAT inclusive
2. Fixed delivery charge of 100.00. This is not refundable.
3. Customers can schedule their delivery date four (4) days after the date they place the order as all items are made upon order.
4. All items will be delivered by our official courier partner, GoMoto, within the delivery date set by the customer. In the event the customer failed to receive the item on their specified delivery date, Kumori Japanese Bakery will resend the package on the next calendar day, with no additional delivery charge. If the customer is still not able to receive the item on that day, package will be considered sold and no refund will be made.
|Delivered on specified date but customer was not
able to receive the package
|Will send the package on the next calendar day, no additional charge to the customer|
|Package resent on the next delivery day (after the specified delivery date by the customer) but customer still wasn’t able to receive the package||Package is considered sold and no refund will be
made to the customer
5. If a customer wants to change the order, he/she may do so by calling 09178208374 (available from 9 AM to 6 PM), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (available 24/7) within 24 hours after the email confirmation was sent. Kumori Japanese Bakey will send an SMS and/or email to acknowledge such requests.
6. Since our items are perishable, we don’t allow order returns. All items are prepared on the day of the scheduled delivery to maintain its quality. All items are also packed and stored in temperature-sensitive boxes to ensure that it reaches the customer in its top condition.
7. Order cancellations must be made within 24 hours after the email confirmation was sent. Cancellations must be done by calling 09178208374 (available from 9 AM to 6 PM) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Kumori Japanese Bakery will advise the customer once the order has been cancelled via SMS and/or email. Allow up to 10 banking days for refunds if payments was made via credit card and ATM/debit card. For payments made via over the counter, allow a maximum of 15 banking days for refunds.